Tuesday 19 January 2016

Stories inspired by old photos: School





FRANCE     
     In the first grade, I remember having been on a school trip on the island of Oléron. I was happy to take my snack after 30 minutes of walk and 1 hour during which I discovered the city. Suddenly, I couldn't chew and my tooth fell. It was fun to see both disgust on my schoolmates' faces and smiles from my teachers. Once I got back to our accomodation, my tooth fell in the sewers. I cried all my tears when suddenly my teacher talked about « SOS tooth on distress » I believed of a tooth fairy (we call it « the little mouse » in French). I believed with all my heart because I really wanted my money !!! Then I could get to sleep despite all my worries. And in the morning... I got my penny !

Chaymae. El
Lisa. G
Tiffany-Luna. S-B

ITALY
     One day, at school, math lesson had just started…. but my mind flied away…
… my teacher realized that Andrew, Angel and I weren’t listening to  his lesson, so he reproached us and we received a sanction .
We felt it was an injustice and so we decided to escape from school. We started running, but Mister Piero saw us. Angelo and Andrew came back to the classroom, instead I escaped from the emergency door and I ran till I arrived to a marvelous park full of flowers and as I was very tired  I laid down. I was blinded by the sun … many birds were flying so happy…. But,  the bell rang and…  I was still in my classroom…

Caprini Serena
Tiffany Miraglia
Alessio Fortuna
Contarini Sefania


SPAIN
     I can see three kids who are learning something. I think they are at school, but there is one boy who is not paying attention to the teacher. He is distracted, looking at the clock on the wall, possibly because he wants to know how much time is left for the end of the lesson. I don’t know in which country they live. There are some pictures on the wall which I can’t see clearly but I’m sure they have been drawn by these kids. They are sitting on chairs and there is a table in front of each kid which seems to be entirely made of wood. There is a big cupboard, possibly with some books inside. This photo shows me the importance of learning so that we can have a better life in the future.

Lucas Chávez  


GERMANY

A boring school lesson in year 1978
“How long does it still take?”, thought the boy who looks up to the clock, ”Well, just look at her awful ponytail! And how boring the lessons are! Oh my goodness! Now it’s eleven twenty-four! And I have to endure thirty-five more minutes!” “Nico, listen to my lesson or you’ll never learn something! If you listen, you’ll be able never to write a six in this subject!”, cried the teacher. “Oh my God, Cry-woman! Does she can continue the lesson without crying?”, Nico thought. So he said bold: Miss, I could listen to your lesson forever if you never cry again!” “Nico, what do you want to say? If you always want to annoy me you could sit over here next to Phillip!”, said the teacher with a bit crying. “Are all woman Tussen? If not, then just she is the world wide biggest and of course annoying art of Tussi!”, imagined Nico. Just when he was dreaming, the teacher asked him very angry:“ Nico? What did I said?” “I don’t know, but I think you said: rubbish, all rubbish!”, told Nico The whole class laughed. “Silent!”, cried the teacher,“ Can you repeat, please?” “I think you said: rubbish, all rubbish!”, told him Nico scared. “How do you know that? I said it so quiet that nobody could hear it! Even the first row couldn’t hear it!!!” “Well, I’ve got good ears!”; told her Nico happy. Drring…, Drring…, Drring… “Break!”


Ruilai Li



No comments:

Post a Comment